Traveling during the holidays can certainly be nerve-wracking. Gift gathering, making good time, and visiting multiple sets of family members can cause worry and stress. Consequently, it’s awfully easy for your holiday visitors to overlook themselves. Here are 7 essentials to include when creating a stress-free oasis for your holiday houseguests.
- At Home Diffuser & Oil – Nothing greets a tired lodger quite like a pleasant aroma. Make your guests feel “At Home” with this lovely home atomizer with top notes of Sicilian Mandarin and Italian Bergamot. Place it on a night stand or dresser in the guest bedroom.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – Salt lamps are all the rage now because they purify the air, promote relaxation and sleep, and even improve circulation and digestion. They are a beautiful addition to any room and bring soothing serenity and therapeutic relief that your guests will appreciate.
- Soap & Paper Shea Butter Hand Cream & Soap Set – Loaded with natural oils, this velvety hand cream is lusciously hydrating. Place it on a bedside table or in the guest bathroom. The shea butter-infused soap nourishes skin keeping it soft and supple. It’s beautifully packaged as well, making it the perfect guest bathroom accessory.
- Poo-Pourri – Speaking of the guest bathroom, why not include a bottle of Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go® toilet spray? A spritz of this seals all unpleasant odors instantly, giving your guests peace of mind while away from home.
- Oliv’ Moisturizing Foot Balm – Help visitors’ feet relax after spending hours shopping or running through airports. This antioxidant and anti-inflammatory edelweiss reduces swelling in tired tootsies. It heals stressed skin while protecting from future damage. Oliv’ would make an excellent stocking stuffer or a perfect item for a guestroom gift basket!
- Herban Essentials – These towelettes are convenient, individually wrapped, and smell amazing. They are naturally antibacterial to kill surface germs and clean hands. This is a fantastic gift as travelers prepare to make the voyage back home after the holidays.
- Paris Faux Fur Throw – Add this unbelievably soft throw to the end of the guest bed and add a touch of luxury to the room. Your guests will appreciate the additional warmth for those extra chilly nights. This beautiful throw blanket is available in seven colors, so it’s sure to match your guest room décor!
If you’re hosting some out-of-town friends or relatives this holiday season, be sure to add a few finishing touches to the guest room. Some thoughtful items to help de-stress your guests can make all the difference.